Monday, July 14, 2008

triskaidekaphobia.


  1. We've come a long way from first period in seventh grade together. I actually like the first memory you have of me. I think it's very befitting. I love you girl, and it still amazes me how you can handle so much and balance everything so perfectly. This year is probably going to be a lot harder on you than on other people and I know you're probably going to want to crack. But you'll get through it, and even if you do, I'll be there to pick up your pieces.
  2. We talked a lot in seventh grade, but then we sort of forgot about each other. I guess it's because we never really hung out outside of the computers room and didn't talk about anything to serious. This year we got to hang out a lot more, which makes me happy. You're always someone I can look forward to hanging out with. I haven't really opened up to you on a more personal level which I sort of regret. Recently I found your blog and found out that you do have a really more complex side to you. I know it's always been there, but the discovery just reaffirmed what I already knew and let me see a bit into your mind.
  3. I'm glad when I found out that about you I didn't let it get awkward. We still were able to be really close friends and talk about pretty much everything that was going on. You don't suck talking on the phone as much as I thought you did. Usually you don't realize how talented you really are and I think it's good. Keeps you humble. You're comfortable with your grades which is fine because your talent will take you somewhere one day.
  4. I didn't mean for you to feel that way that day. I tried to make you feel included, as did everyone else. We weren't intentionally ignoring you or trying to make you feel excluded. It has to be a two way thing. You have to be willing to come and join in as well and not just separate yourself. People genuinely like you.
  5. I'm really sad that the time I had with you at Oxford was limited. I always knew who you were but was always too intimidated to talk to you or anything because we were never introduced or what not. I should've just screwed that, swallowed my pride, and talked to you. Now you're leaving soon and even though you're close, it still won't be the same. I miss talking to you at 3 am in the morning, but you're having your own adventure right now. Thanks for listening that early morning and not being afraid to ask. I felt totally comfortable telling you about that part of my life. We have to somehow make up for lost time.
  6. It's strange and a bit fitting that for formal we were planning the whole thing and everything. Now we're planning prom together. I look so forward to working with you next year. It's already been a pleasure working with you so far. I feel bad for not working as hard as you have been. I promise to make it up in the future and whenever you need me to take over for a bit I'll always be there. I think we may be the dirtiest duo in a while. You're going to be amazing at this job.
  7. You made me feel so welcome in 8th grade. You were my favorite teacher both years I had you but I didn't really appreciate you as much as I should have until you were snatched away from us. I never really was content with the first teacher so when you took over I was estatic. You're such a warm and compassionate person. I love your quirky sense of humor and everything you did for us. Another large reason why I will intensely miss sophomore year is because you made it so great for us. We fought, but we didn't win. But I've already won with having you as a mentor.
  8. I am so annoyed with you at times. Freshman year I thought you were a pretty cool friend/acquantice, someone I could get to know. But now I can hardly stand you sometimes. The things you talk about are not that cool and are pretty frivolous. You make a huge deal out of some of the most trivial things. I know I'm going to have to somehow work around this for next year. Maybe it's just because you're not quite sure who you are yet so it's not exactly fair for me to blame you. Hopefully you'll find yourself soon.
  9. I do like you as a person and you're a really cool guy. I would definately look foward to being a closer friend to you being that we're already kind of in the same pool. It would make things a lot easier. This year I did get to know you better and opened up with you a bit. But then you go and take what I opened up to you about and twists it against me and judge. I was a bit uncomfortable and offended by your yearbook entry, but I do understand that you're just trying to help and it's expected from you. You just need to learn you can't exactly force what you believe onto everyone else in the world.
  10. I admit that I judged you, however you have totally changed what I thought of you and flipped it upside down. You're extremely complex and a lot deeper than I would have ever thought. I'm so glad that I still have the oppurtunity to get to know you better before you leave. Maybe I'll take up your offer.
  11. You really affected my sophomore year. Thank you for always being there. I can talk to you about everything except for one thing- you. I feel so awkward saying that, but it's true. You weren't the best friend at times, but I forgave you. I'm partially mad at myself for forgiving you so fast and not confronting you with everything. But I guess I was just doing the same thing you were doing for me. However, you have more than made up for it I guess. That one aspect is kind of unfair though. Let's hope it doesn't fade.
  12. I feel guilty that I don't open up to you as much as you do to me. You've been here for the long haul, but most times I just can't what I'm really thinking to you. I don't exactly know why. Maybe it is becasue we've known each other for too long. Even though I can't talk to you about things, I don't want you to stop talking to me about things. I'm here to help and I hope I can.
  13. You keep on saying that you wasted the first two years of high school, but in all honestly I don't think you did. You've had a variety of different accomplishments and even if you don't think they are worthy, they are in my book. Don't stress yourself out too much. You'll be fine. Everything will eventually work out. They always do.

0 comments: