New blog. I guess it's pretty exciting. I always loved the layouts on blogger and everything. This will be a good outlet. Xanga's just been tiring me out lately and I don't really care for a lot of the frivolousness on it from other people. Facebook as well. I don't care if you have 3 new albums posted about your day. I really don't need a notification telling me and 5 little thumbnails showing me what fun you had. Sorry I'm being a bit harsh. Anyways, I'll keep the frivolousness on Xanga and Facebook, along with the plethera of camera whoring pictures on those sites. This will be my little secret until I start leaking it out. I'll try to keep it a bit private because I don't know. I like typing out what I'm thinking to something that won't talk back to me. So new beginnings here on blogger. I'll update later.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment