Thursday, July 17, 2008

anodyne.


I just got back from a jog which started approximately at 5 am. I didn't go to sleep. Before I knew it, the clock said 4:23 and I decided to stay up. The mile run almost killed me. First off, I got raped by the mosquitos in the grass. Next time I'll try sticking to the blacktop. Second, my stomach is now killing me. I feel like I want to barf. However, during the run I didn't feel either. I just felt the cool air swatting at my face and my legs propelling me forward. I need to get back in shape anyway, so it's going to be painful. It was really nice watching the sky turn from a purpleish into a purple pink, then pink, and finally start illuminating without the sun blinding me. I then proceeded to cool off on the swings, which is why I wanted out in the first place. I'm pretty delirious here typing this up. I'll probably pass out right as I stop typing.

Books. Books. Books. Oh books. At the beginning of the summer, I had nothing at all to do. I would just sleep, eat, Youtube, aim at home. Instead I should have been reading and getting work done. Now I actually have stuff to do. Stuff that I didn't expect or think through. I can actually go out and hang out since things with my mom's work changed, prom venue visiting, and other responsibilities. I started reading the APUSH book, and it wasn't too bad. Kagan was bad. Cohen's okay. I must get APUSH done within the week. That is my goal.

I have to call about the job that I found at Vans the other day. They said you had to be 16, but I'm going to see if I can talk to a general manager or something. Hopefully the back to school position is still open. No way I'll be able to work during the school year, unless I want C's or something.

I have other things to talk about, but I'm about to crash. I'll finish later.

0 comments: