My profile has 378 views at the moment that I begin typing this. 378 people that I may have invited to this blog, or that may have stumbled upon it on themselves have seen this blog. I purposely moved from xanga to here trying to hide. I guess we're always found, just takes a matter of time. I don't feel safe posting here sometimes. Although my blog is never too specific, it reveals too much of me for 378 people to read. But it's an addiction. I may not feel safe, but I enjoy the danger a bit. If I'm not comfortable, I might as well just make another blog and reinvite people. Who says I already haven't? Would you be invited? Have you been invited?
There's more but the haven of the blog has been broken.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
sundrenched world.
Posted by Gabe at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment